About Slab-2 -Shingles
Naples Home Inspectors
You have many choices when it comes to Florida Naples home inspectors, but you’ll see the difference when you choose Slab-2-Shingles Property Inspections. Our goal is to provide you with the transparency you need to buy, sell, or own your home with confidence and peace of mind.
- Aj Deerey, owner of Slab-2-Shingles home & Property Inspections investment in the company will be reflected in the quality of your inspection.
- Our inspection reports are professional, comprehensive, detailed, and clear. They average about 15pages and include 10 to 100 color images. They detail findings and recommendations along with tips and best practices for maintaining your home.
- Customer reviews speak to Slab-2-Shingles reputation as an ethical, reliable, and courteous Naples Florida home inspector.
- We are fully licensed by the Florida Commission for home inspections and the Florida Department of health for Mold testing and radon Plus we always go beyond required regulations.
- Our company has E & O (Errors & Omissions), Professional Liability, and General Liability insurance for your protection.
President/Owner A.J. Deery
What Customers Say
More On Slab 2 Shingles Home Inspections
Slab-2-Shingles is a home inspection company focused on providing high-quality home inspection services to buyers, sellers, and real estate professionals throughout the Naples Florida area. With our comprehensive home inspection and reporting process, the mission of each of our home inspector professionals is to assist all of our clients in making an informed decision regarding the property they are considering selling or purchasing.
We offer a variety of commercial and residential home inspection services from General Home Inspections, to Environmental Testing and Sampling. Through our professional, comprehensive reporting and ancillary services, we bring a consultative approach to the inspection process, realizing that each clients needs are unique and important to their understanding of their purchase decision.
We encourage you as a buyer or seller to be present at the home inspection so any questions or concerns you may have can be fully addressed by our professionally trained and experienced inspector at the time of the inspection. Inspection reports are available by e-mail, online, or can be printed on site if requested at time of ordering the inspection, providing you the convenience of same day reporting if needed.